Orthopedics opening in Milton, Florida. Job ID: 10069Practice Details Recruiter's Insight
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Pensacola or St. Petersburg, FL . Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. Beautiful Pace home with so much to offer! 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, over 3100 square feet and 9 foot ceilings throughout! Covered front and back porches and fenced in yard. The huge open kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, staggered maple cabinets with crown molding, and a large breakfast bar that overlooks the spacious breakfast nook. The spacious Family Room has an octagon tray ceiling with designer ceiling fan and the master bedroom features a stunning Box tray ceiling with crown molding and designer ceiling fan. The master bathroom is complete with granite countertops, raised double vanities, a separate tile shower with glass door, a large soaking tub with frosted window above, enclosed elongated toilet, a massive walk-in closet and a separate linen closet. The 2 additional bathrooms also have granite countertops. There is a formal dining room as well as an enclosed office/ study or kid's play room. Other features included are: tile in all wet areas, wood flooring in the foyer, 5 1/4" base molding, orange Peel walls, knock down ceilings, fabric Shield hurricane protection, and so much more... This home can be yours for $340,000.
The Community. located just 20 miles east of Pensacola, on the banks of the beautiful and historic Blackwater River. A vital, progressive city that combines small-town charm with modern convenience. The county is among the fastest growing counties in Florida, has one of the top-rated school systems in the state, and offers an unparalleled variety of recreation activities.
The Employer. A 100+ bed facility and the premier provider of healthcare services. With almost 400 full-and part-time employees, this hospital is one of the county's largest employers. Additionally, over 100 physicians have privileges at the Medical Center where the hospital's services include an emergency department, wound care center, a state-of-the-art surgical suite, critical care and medical units, rehabilitation center, laboratory services, occupational health clinic, women's services, urgent care clinic, imaging center and nutrition services.Closest Major City
Service Area: 54,291 (primary), 30,690 (secondary), 84,981 (combined)
Brief Location Description: Panhandle of Florida. Part of the Pensacola-Ferry Pass-Brent MSA (455,102). 30 minutes from Pensacola. Easy access to the beautiful beaches of "The Emerald Coast"
Colleges and Universities
- 186 miles to New Orleans, LA
- 200 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 244 miles to Baton Rouge, LA
- 267 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 321 miles to Jacksonville, FL
- Radford M Locklin Technical Center (Full-time enrollment: 285; Location: 5330 Berryhill Rd; Public; Website: )
- The University of West Florida (about 12 miles; Pensacola, FL; Full-time enrollment: 10,240)
- Pensacola State College (about 14 miles; Pensacola, FL; FT enrollment: 8,740)
- Northwest Florida State College (about 35 miles; Niceville, FL; FT enrollment: 5,052)
- Columbia Southern University (about 42 miles; Orange Beach, AL; FT enrollment: 14,996)
- City of Milton Parks & Recreation
- Bagdad Recreation Facility
- Blackwater River State Forest
- Krul Recreation Area
- Santa Rosa Commons - shopping center
- Riley Place - shopping center
- Walmart Supercenter
- Cordova shopping mall