Our Wheeling, WV team is looking for a full time Route Sales and Service Driver! You will be responsible for operating a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell productions/services in a defined route! We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day;
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions;
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed.
- Class B CDL license preferred (Paid CDL training);
- Ability to obtain Hazmat, Tanker, & Air Brakes endorsements upon hire (Company Paid);
- Previous route driving experience;
- Strong customer service background and sales experience strongly preferred;
- Previous experience in a labor intensive role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.