RV SERVICE ADVISOR
2038 N Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ 85201
$18/Hour + Commissions! Premium Benefits!
Excellent Training! Career Advancement!
Little Dealer Little Prices in Mesa, AZ, is now part of Campers Inn RV, the nation's largest chain of family-operated RV dealerships, and a GREAT place to have a REWARDING CAREER! We need to hire RV SERVICE ADVISORS / WRITERS to advise customers on service options and costs when their recreational vehicle needs repair and/or maintenance and more.
Service Advisor/Tech experience in RV, Automotive, Powersports, Marine or other related fields is a plus! Applicants should have excellent customer service and sales skills. Apply now and join our team!
Campers Inn RV is consistently named a Top 50 RV Dealership in the U.S. and recently named a Top 5 Blue Ribbon RV Dealership by RVBusiness Magazine.
Excellent Full-Time Benefits:
- $18/hour + Commissions = an Excellent Income!
- Bi-weekly Pay Period
- We are closed on Sundays!
- Ongoing career development opportunities: Specialized job training, certifications, professional development, and assistance in continuing education
- Comprehensive health and welfare plan to all full-time employees (30+ hours/week), including:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Basic, Supplemental, Spouse, and Child available)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off
- Qualified retirement plan - 401(k) with Company Match
Job Functions - RV Service Advisor:
- Advise customers about options and costs when their RV needs repair and/or maintenance.
- Schedule appointments for RV repair service/maintenance/recall work
- Verify warranty coverage
- Greet customers and answer questions
- Identify problems, create cost estimate and repair order
- Offer additional services and products, including special promotions
- Follow status of a customer's RV from service entry through completion of work
- Keep customers informed of any changes
- Upon completion of work, review the work order with the customer
- Provide a completely satisfied customer experience
Qualifications - RV Service Advisor:
- RV Service Advisor or RV Service Tech experience is preferred but not required
- Service Advisor experience in Automotive, RV, Powersports, Marine or other related fields is a plus!
- Recreational Vehicle operational knowledge is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- A positive attitude, good work ethic, and professional appearance
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment grants you priority consideration!
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and MVR
Camper's Inn RV is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free workplace. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Camper's Inn RV makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.