The RN, Registered Nurse Emergency Department is a vital leader of an interdisciplinary team assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting care in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Patrick Health System, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values. Our Emergency Department unit at CHRISTUS Health St. Patrick Health System is a 16-bed emergency room with two rapid medical assessment rooms. The Emergency Department provides stabilizing care to patients with life-threatening or potential life-threatening emergencies.
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
- Critical Care experience preferred
- At least 1 year of nursing experience in an acute setting preferred
- Current BLS
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.