We Are Hiring:
Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland is looking to hire a Registered Nurse to work as a valued member of our care team in our Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Outpatient Center. Join Ascension, a national level, leading health system in the US, and be part of a collective network of over 60,000 nurses. We are a non-profit, Catholic faith based organization.
As a member of our professional care team, you will enjoy collaborating with a group of exceptional nurses, physicians, and support staff. Our dedicated team is committed to the highest standards of quality and excellence. We create an atmosphere of healing as we work side by side delivering compassionate and personalized care.
Schedule: PRN, working about 3-4 shifts a month. No weekends, no holidays. Day shift.
Cardiovascular experience required for this posiiton as the schedule does not allow for extended training.
- Free Parking in Baltimore!
- Career growth and mobility across our national network of Ascension hospitals.
- Access to our dedicated nursing career coaches to help you thrive in all stages of your career.
- Full-service teaching hospital that provides you varied experience & knowledge to enhance your career.
- Wide range of customizable benefit options.
- Flexible scheduling options for work-life balance and generous paid time off.
#Saint #Agnes #SaintAgnes #Healthcare #Baltimore #Maryland #RegisteredNurse #RN
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Serving the greater Baltimore area, Ascension Saint Agnes is recognized as an employer that provides an open, highly collaborative work environment where our workforce reflects the diversity of those we serve. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates as well as a rich learning environment and countless opportunities for career growth and professional development. As an associate, you will find rewarding career opportunities within our 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, the Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center and Saint Agnes Foundation.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Saint Agnes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.