Pulmonology opening in Western Springs, Illinois. We are seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist who prefers to practice as a sole Pulmonologist in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance.
- 70% Outpatient and 30% Critical Care
- Hospital-Employed position
- Procedures include: Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required.Allergy or Sleep optional
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) and metabolic testing are available
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery
- Call schedule is 1:3
- Compensation will be discussed with interested candidates during phone screening
This is a lovely rural community of about 25,000 residents in northern Illinois. It is 65 miles from Davenport, IA, and only 115 miles from downtown Chicago, IL, and sits on the Rock River.
Setting: Mix of inpatient & outpatient