Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
Aya Healthcare has exclusive relationships with clients across the United States to provide healthcare staffing management services. The Program Manager is dedicated to understanding our exclusive client's culture and business processes to meet staffing needs and exceed expectations. They will represent Aya Healthcare while managing the client relationship and working closely with internal staff to provide exceptional service. This person will have a high sense of urgency, exemplary interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Who we are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine healthcare staffing needs, and promptly fill open positions with exceptional healthcare staff
- Partner with Aya Healthcare internal staff to manage and fill open positions with highly qualified candidates, maintaining strong relationships and communicating changes in hospital needs and requirements
- Ensure effective and thorough onboarding of travelers and other healthcare staff
- Meticulous data entry of each new hire's pertinent information, ensuring seamless timekeeping and payroll
- Respond to service requests, inquiries and concerns promptly and graciously, with a client-centered mentality and appropriate discretion, as needed
- Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management as needed
- Demonstrate meticulous accuracy and the highest caliber of work
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position, with healthcare industry being strongly preferred
- Experience with payroll, billing, staffing, or similar strongly preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as exemplary interpersonal relations
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with labor and employment laws is preferred
- The Aya Program Management Department is a client facing role that will require on-site clients visits; therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including having the COVID-19 booster if eligible.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.