Family Practice/Primary Care opening in White Marsh, Maryland.
Nurse Practitioner White Marsh, MD 21162
We are looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner to join our group full time in White Marsh, MD. Our state-of-the-art office is conveniently located in a suburb of Baltimore, just 20 minutes outside of the city. Our dedicated physical medicine and rehab office treats patients 65 and older for joint/knee pain and neuropathy. The incoming Nurse Practitioner must be compassionate, likes helping others, someone committed to providing high quality care. We utilize lubricating knee injections as well as other preventative therapies to achieve our goal of helping our patients, so an NP with experience with joint injections is a plus.
Our ideal NP is holistically minded, comfortable working within an integrated setting, collaborating with a knowledgeable and well-respected team of professionals, to offer a comprehensive approach to patients living with acute and chronic pain.
We are an integrative physical medical clinic serving patients in White Marsh, MD. We offer innovative non-surgical options for those suffering from acute and chronic pain conditions. Our practice is dedicated to identifying pain relief options and tailoring treatment plans to each patient. Our skilled providers work to identify the source of the pain and explore cutting-edge solutions. We employ the latest forms of integrative medicine techniques, to free patients from debilitating pain, encourage healing and mobility, and help regain an active lifestyle. We have a dynamic, well-educated team of medical professionals including medical doctors, advance practice providers, physical therapists and amazing support staff.
- Patient exam/evaluation (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent med records/imaging)
- Order and review tests/labs
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment options, rehab/exercises, and various modalities
- Manage patient care
- Treatments- perform joint injections
- Documentation and progress notes
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive patient care
- Graduation from and accredited NP program
- NP license in MD
- Orthopedic, Physical Med and Rehab, or Pain management background is a plus
- Experience with joint injections a plus
- $100k-$115k per year (salary plus bonus)
- Monday- Thursday
- Approx. 8 days a year working in an office on Fridays, the other Fridays are administrative days to complete notes and handle all administrative tasks
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing education allowance
- Health insurance
- Paid malpractice
- 4-day work week
We are looking for a provider who is independent and confident, and willing to work in a complimentary setting providing high quality care with a comprehensive approach. Be a part of a well-respected team-leading the way with innovation and cutting-edge solutions to help our patients find and reach their health goals and work towards a pain-free life. We are offering a generous compensation rate and the chance to work with a diverse, welcoming, and supportive team helping countless people within the community. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply