About the role:
As a member of Takeda Oncology, your work will contribute to our bold, inspiring vision: We aspire to cure cancer. Here, you'll build a career grounded in purpose and be empowered to achieve your best. Takeda Oncology is taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by looking for and incorporating novel data & digital capabilities, and Agile methodologies.
As the Next Best Action (IRIS) Product Lead you will be accountable for product management, planning, design, development, testing, and release of enhanced, and changed product attributes within Oncology IRIS/Next Best Action product eco-system, ensuring teams follow Global Data & Technology (GDT) standards, Takeda's data, digital, and technology aspirations are met, and OBU end-users are satisfied. You will report to the Head of Omnichannel Products and is important to the success of OBU's ability to accomplish its vision to ensure best in class Health Care Provider experience
How you will contribute:
- You will partner with cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Sales, Strategy & Operations) to create the product vision and guide the successful implementation and operations that meet latest data privacy, data security, and compliance requirements
- You will collaborate with Head of DD&T and other Product Owners to align digital and technical goals with the vision and roadmap of OBU Omnichannel strategy
- Collaborate with DD&T Partners in EUCAN and Japan to align product strategy to local market regulations
- Manage and be accountable for delivery and product health of next best action for our customers i.e Health Care Professionals
- Accountable for product vision, strategy and scalability using creative technology platforms
- you will manage all product business rules and manage source of truth asset mapping for content mapping and changes
- Tracks, manages timelines and delivery of all incoming enhancements to product
- Collaborate on enhancements with Product Owners from of all output channels
- Define and coordinate UAT for future enhancements to product
- Align cross-functional partners in OBU, including Marketing, Legal / Privacy, and DD&T
- Escalation management related to Product Team scope
- Drive intake of new initiatives from commercial teams and translate them into NBA product roadmap, as applicable
- Ensure Product Vision aligns to data privacy best practices and organizational goals
- Understanding of Patient Journey and experience opportunities (i.e., access, onboarding, persistency, adherence)
- Life Sciences Digital capabilities exposure (i.e., channels, ecosystem partners)
- Experience in building and managing next best action orchestration capabilities and technologies
- Experience in leveraging data science (AI/ML) models to drive next best action.
- Bachelor's degree - BS/BA minimum
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in the pharmaceutical, immunology, biologic/biotech, or medical device industries. Management experience with teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of delivering on programs with complex business deliverables.
- Must have experience overseeing end-to-end omnichannel product delivery.
- Experience and demonstrated capabilities in patient experience design and handling of patient data.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.