Orthopedics opening in , Texas.
General Orthopedic Surgeon
Due to volume and demand, North Texas Hospital is seeking a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join their well-established practice Hospital Employment Group.
- Competitive salary based off of National database
- Salaried position with structured bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Benefits package
- Relocation reimbursement
- Practice features a fully integrated electronic medical records system
- Medical degree (MD or DO)
- Board certified (or eligible) by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Texas licensed (or eligible)
A hospital employed physician group is seeking to recruit a general orthopedic surgeon to join their expanding practice. This position will be part of a multi-specialty group that provides Primary Care, Neurology, Thoracic/Vascular, Gastroenterology, Urology, and General Surgery. The Orthopedic Specialist will enjoy a strong collaborative environment; full hospital support, and an emphasis on quality patient care. The position will include all general orthopedic procedures.
- Outpatient & Inpatient
- In office x-ray
- Built in referral network
- 178 bed facility
- Over 65,000 annual ER visits
- 2 satellite ERs
- 24-7 hospitalist coverage
- 5 ORs (expanding to 8 ORs)
- 16 ICU beds
Sean Price Vice President of Recruitment The Texas Recruiters
Click Here to Apply Office: Click Here to Apply Cell: Click Here to Apply James 1:22