Internal Medicine opening in New Haven, Connecticut. Job Description & Requirements
Nephrologist in Connecticut
The Section of Nephrology at the Yale School of Medicine seeks a clinical nephrologist with outstanding patient care and clinical teaching skills to join the team of 28 nephrologists in our faculty. The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in all aspects of general nephrology, including office-based practice, dialysis, and hospital consultative services in our affiliated quaternary academic medical center, Yale New Haven Hospital. About Yale New Haven Hospital
Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, CT, is nationally ranked in eight adult specialties and eight pediatric specialties and rated high performing in three adult specialties, including kidney failure and 12 procedures and conditions.Opportunity Highlights
- General nephrology with the opportunity to develop a niche practice, if desired
- Yale New Haven Transplantation Center (YNHTC) is the largest kidney transplantation program in the New England region
- Supervise nephrology fellows, medical residents, and medical students
- Opportunity for academic pursuits and scholarly activities
- Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, CT, is nationally ranked in eight adult specialties and eight pediatric specialties and rated high performing in three adult specialties
Located alongside the Long Island Sound, New Haven, Connecticut, is a charming community offering a remarkable quality of life. Surrounded by inviting communities and gorgeous scenery, it provides a unique range of cultural, historical, recreational, and educational amenities that make it a desirable place to live and work.
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City, Boston, and Providence, RI
- Ranked by Niche in "Most Diverse Cities in America"
Yale University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Yale values diversity in its faculty, staff, and students and strongly encourages applications from women, persons with disabilities, protected veterans, and members of underrepresented minority groups.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Nephrologist, Nephrology, Dialysis, Nephropathy, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Clinic, Medical, Doctor, Md