Aurora is a city in the Chicago metropolitan area, located partially in DuPage, Kane, Kendall, and Will counties of Illinois. It is the second most populous city in Illinois, after Chicago. Here you can experience award winning Broadway musical theater, the largest water park in Illinois, Chicagoland's largest outlet shopping center, a masterpiece of modern architecture, and unparalleled outdoor adventure on and along the Fox River.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please contact Nancy Toth directly at or email your CV to .
- Competitive base salary and production
- Highest level of NICU care
- Sought after western Chicago suburb
- Consult only
- Comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on and relocation
- Tail covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail