New Hire Bonus up to $1,500!You are also eligible for a short term commuter benefit of $70 per paycheck through the end of September 2022! Plus we offer free shuttle service to and from for all shifts!
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. The foundation of our way of life has been about making memorable experiences and a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and thrive.
As a Maintenance Tech II you would be responsible for maintaining the guestrooms, public spaces, back of the house areas in good repair ensuring an attractive and well-maintained property.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us:
Day 1 Benefit Eligibility
Competitive base pay
Recognition Programs and Rewards
Discounted Hilton hotel rates worldwide!
401(k) program with company match.
Paid Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Employee stock purchase program
Tuition reimbursement programs
Numerous learning and advancement opportunities
What will I be doing?
- Painting, stucco, texturing, drywall, staining, knockdown and popcorn ceilings.
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment
- Implement planned scheduled preventative maintenance Replaces faulty plumbing components. Maintain accurate functioning of all equipment and tools.
- Ensures that every interaction with an owner/guest/team member is positive and memorable.
- May be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by your leader.
Our dedication to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some outstanding accolades including being named to Newsweek's Most Loved Workplaces list in 2021, a Stevie American Business Awards Gold winner for Company of the Year in Hospitality and Leisure, ranked a top company by LinkedIn in Travel & Hospitality on its 2022 Top Companies Industry Edition list and becoming a Great Place to Work® certified company, earning our 2022 certification.
What are we looking for?
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well with guests in English
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in facilities maintenance
- Current State's driver's license
- Can climb stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs., lift/carry up to 50 lbs., and grasp, stoop, reach overhead with or without reasonable accommodations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.