Hospitalist opening in Las Vegas, Nevada.
No Summary Available
Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation's health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years' experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a MD/DO Hospitalist for Post Acute Long Term Care to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a non-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you're ready to join our Mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, please apply now , or contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter at Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply .
- Manage the care of patients with respiratory, wound care, radiology, and nephrology needs in long term acute care facility
- Daily patient consensus is 20
- M-F and every 3rd weekend rounding and admissions. 8am-5pm
- Practice location is Horizon Specialty Hospital in Henderson, Nevada
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
- Will consider new graduates
No Additional Description Available
Clinic Rainbow Medical
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
For a description of Intermountain's employment benefits, click