Medical Director opening in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. My client a hospital management group in Oklahoma is seeking a Permanent HIM Director to join their team. Currently, the organization manages 3 hospitals and anticipates growth in the near future. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of acute care hospital/CAH experience, extensive leadership experience, a Bachelor's degree, CPT/CCS, and RHIT or HIM certification required (RHIA preferred). The position is located in the Oklahoma City area and the HIM Director will travel to the hospitals at least once a quarter. The selected candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic base salary, relocation assistance, and wonderful benefits package.
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. The services of CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a career opportunity that matches your criteria. It's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We often locate opportunities that are never advertised, or difficult to find on your own. We support you throughout the entire process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. Your information is held in strict confidence at all times.
For further details about this position, and other opportunities, email your resume in strict confidence to Click Here to Apply Reference JOB-.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- CPT/CCS and RHIT or HIM certification required (RHIA preferred)
- 5 years experience in acute care hospitals/CAH's required
- Leadership experience required
- Generous base salary
- Relocation assistance are negotiable
- Excellent benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail