Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: Perform housekeeping functions to help keep facility clean and consistent with agency requirements.
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge and ability in general maintenance repair
- Clean and maintain floors through dust-mopping, buffing, shampooing, wet-mopping, spot-scrubbing and other procedures which are performed to maintain a clean, safe and sanitary agency environment and which prolongs the attractive appearance and useful life of floor materials.
- Maintain agency bathrooms, showers, and washing areas at a level acceptable by licensing and accrediting agencies. Such activity will include, but not be limited to cleaning and maintenance of floors, walls, fixtures and equipment.
- Regularly collect and efficiently dispose of waste water and other waste products.
- Properly store waste materials between collection and disposal, and ensure the sanitary maintenance of such storage areas and containers.
- Assist maintenance in necessary in-house repairs not requiring an outside source, i.e. changing filters, motors, painting, snow removal, grounds outside of building and other miscellaneous duties as they occur.
- Inform Maintenance Supervisor of floors, walls, fixtures, equipment, etc., needing adjustment and/or repair.
- Serve as a member of the Maintenance Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Ethics.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers and demonstrate positive guest
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Tuesday - Saturday 7:30am - 4:00pm
Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus - Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf