Emergency Medicine opening in Mechanicsville, Virginia. You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 49,000
- 41- main bed ED
- Vertical Fast Track with 2 rooms and internal waiting area
- EPIC documentation
- 21% Admission rate
- Three CT machines in ED
- Plain Film Suite in ED
- Three In-House Interventional Cath Labs
- Receiving hospital for STEMI patients
- 255 beds
- 24/7 In-House Coverage for physician services includes ICU, Surgery, Hospitalist, NICU, OB/GYN, Anesthesia
- Primary Stroke Center
- Primary STEMI Center
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Community Mechanicsville is in Hanover County, VA. Living in Mechanicsville offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Mechanicsville there are a lot of parks. Mechanicsville was the site of many battles during the American Civil War, starting with the Battle of Beaver Dam Creek. Cold Harbor National Cemetery was established on the site of the American Civil War Battle of Cold Harbor.