Cardiology opening in Indianapolis, Indiana. A highly desirable opportunity is available to a board-eligible/board-certified cardiologist who specializes in electrophysiology to join a large, equal share, multispecialty team. This group consists of 29 cardiologists, 3 cardiac hospitalists, and 10 advanced practice providers. This group has been serving south and central Indiana for decades. The ideal candidate will enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule with the minimal call. The average clinic volume is 22 patients per day and the average inpatient volume is 15 to 20. This location has state-of-the-art labs and the physician will perform procedures.
This is a great Indianapolis location at the heart of the state. Indiana's capital city is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, a talented workforce, a robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. It has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants, and is famously associated with sporting events, as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top-notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
To begin talking about this position, please send your CV to Click Here to Apply or call Austyn Iwuh at Click Here to Apply .
- Monday through Friday, daytime schedule
- Very minimal call of 1:6
- 22 patients a day
- State-of-the-art labs Biosense Webster CARTO-Sound Mapping System, EnSite Precision Cardiac Mapping
- High volumes of 200+ cases per year
- Flexible and realistic work-life balance
- Competitive compensation, robust benefits, retirement, 27 days of PTO, and 5 days CME
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail