At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
This position is eligible for a minimum of $10K Sign-On Bonus
Sign-on bonuses are not permitted for internal candidates
The Weapons and Platform Center consist of two hardware in the Loop and five Integration and verification departments for Missile Defense (RMD) products. Our engineers are in charge of all elements of the development lifecycle for test including: test requirements, test system design, flight simulations, hardware-in-the-loop, computer-in-the-loop, advanced engineering prototyping technology, flight operations for manned and unmanned vehicles, environmental testing, environmental characterization and engineering laboratory management. We are hands-on, designing with the latest technology and tools, and integrate state of the art test solutions with the most advanced engineering systems in the world.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualification could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
You will be a member of multidiscipline engineering teams performing design, development and integration within the EO Hardware In the Loop (RF-HWIL) department, developing of engineering systems.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- A BS degree in Electrical Engineering, or ECE
- A minimum of (2) two or more years of prior electronics design and integration experience.
- Experience with commonly used test equipment, such as: Oscilloscopes, DMMs, Network Analyzers, Power Meters, etc.
Note: Due to the nature of our business, remote work is not possible.
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience performing analog, digital, and/or EO design
- Experience designing, testing and integrating digital, mixed signal, and electrical system interconnect
- Must be a self-starter and able to manage workload to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent technical writing and formal presentation experience
- A working knowledge of computer architecture and computer hardware optimization techniques
- Ability and willingness to utilize existing designs as a starting point to interface with new units under test (UUTs) and UUT configurations when necessary
- Experience with troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
What We Offer:
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met (see guidelines) to receive the Referral Awarding
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.