A Life Changing Career That Changes More Than One Life
Are you a nurse looking for career growth and ready to lead your own team? As a Director of Resident Care Services In Training, you will participate in a comprehensive, multi-month training program under the direction of a seasoned Director of Resident Care Services (DON) in a Belmont Village community. Throughout the training program, you will be given progressive responsibilities and duties related to the management of resident care services, supervision of staff and licensure compliance. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be eligible to become a DRCS in any of our communities nationwide. Candidates must have a valid LPN, LVN or RN license and prior experience in a fast paced Assisted Living, Memory Care or Skilled Nursing community is strongly preferred. This training program will be conducted in Chicago, IL and candidate must be willing to relocate to another state upon successful completion of the program. Relocation assistance will be provided if necessary following successful completion of the program.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Communicating with Program Administrator and DRCS Preceptor regularly to ensure an effective learning process
- Learning effective management skills and providing oversight of Licensed Nurses, Medication Technicians, & Caregivers including scheduling and daily assignments
- Participating in the interviewing, hiring, training and retention process for new employees within the health and wellness department
- Serving as a liaison between physicians, residents and their families to ensure an exceptional level of service and satisfaction
- Developing and implementing individual service plans in collaboration with other managers, physicians, residents and their families
- Supporting the community with staffing coverage as needed
- Participating in an on-call schedule as need to address after hours clinical needs
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 & the flu including COVID-19 booster if qualified
- Must have the flexibility to commute to any Belmont Village community as needed.
- Must hold an active current LVN, LPN or RN Nursing license in applicable state
- Must have completed at least 6 months of employment experience as a nurse
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules in a 24 hour operation including weekends
WHAT SETS YOU APART?
- Willingness to relocate upon completion of the program
- Nursing experience in Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or other Long Term Care setting.
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Ambitious and compassionate leader who loves a challenge, enjoys problem solving with a team but feels confident making decisions independently as needed
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time management employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days, 401(k) savings with employer match, bonus opportunities, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.