Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Athletic Trainer to primarily work with Gering High School.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will evaluate athletic injuries, determine rehabilitative needs and establish treatment goals and interventions.
As an RWHS Athletic Trainer, you will:
- Administer medications, modalities and treatment techniques accurately, effectively, and safely
- Provide coverage at athletic events and practices
- Explain interventions in language that is appropriate to a patient's ethnic, sociological and cultural background and age level
You may be a good fit if you are:
- A licensed Athletic Trainer within the state of Nebraska
- Experienced as an athletic trainer in the high school environment
We look forward to speaking with you!