Cardiology-Invasive opening in Central Valley, New York. We are looking for a BC/BE Non-invasive Cardiologist to join an established Health System in the foothills of the Catskills Mountains. This system is affiliated with a well-known teaching program and will offer an opportunity to teach, if desired.
- Must be board-certified in ECHO, Nuclear is a plus
- $400,000+ base salary, plus incentives
- Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Call schedule 1:8
- Opening due to retirement
- Academic appointment available
- Sign-On bonus, annual Retention bonuses, CME allowance, Paid Malpractice, PTO
- Strong support staff, 10+ Physician Assistants
- Fellows welcome to apply
- H1B cap exempt
Position offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a collegial environment with a great work/life balance. This is an outstanding quality of life opportunity in the foothills of the . This is a modern practice within a growing academic healthcare system with exceptional schools and lots of outdoor activities.