Radiology-Breast opening in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Breast Imaging Radiologist
Allegheny Health Network
Join our growing team of talented Physicians within the AHN Imaging Institute!
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is building the future in their Imaging Institute by adding several services and locations to their network. We are recruiting full time Breast Imaging Radiologist to join our team located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Providing a full range of breast imaging services to Allegheny Health Network facilities, including diagnostic and screening mammography, breast ultrasonography, breast biopsies and breast MR.
- The Department has a Breast Imaging Fellowship Program as well as full Residency Program.
- All health system facilities feature state-of-the-art equipment and PACS system and have at least one Tomosynthesis unit.
- Be certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Radiology, as well as meeting all requirements of the Mammography Quality Standards Act.
- Show successful completion of a six month or one year dedicated breast imaging fellowship or equivalent experience is also required.
- Participation in Maintenance of Certification or eligibility for such is required.
- Actively participate in the training program in terms of clinical and didactic teaching to the residents and medical students.
- Faculty participates in and is a valued member of a number of multidisciplinary conferences.
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH ten diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city, located on the southern shore of our namesake lake. Erie is the Flagship City and Pennsylvania s primary access point to the Great Lakes. Erie is home to several professional performing arts groups and semi-pro sports teams with plenty to do on land or water. Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. Home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great public and private schools, five universities, 27 area golf courses, skiing and tubing, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and all at a reasonable cost of living.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Daniel Bobbitt Physician Recruiter Allegheny Health Network
Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply