OH-West Chester -45069 Bartender Responsibilities
- Balancing cash receipts
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organizing the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
- Limiting customer problems by restricting alcohol intake and attempting to curtail inappropriate behaviour
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner.
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed
- Training or Experience with Bartending
- Strong Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude and personable demeanour
- Ability to multitask and provide attention to detail
- Ability to Stand for Long Periods
- Strong Observational Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Computer Literacy
Compensation: $4.65 per hour LRHLive
Is a full-service restaurant and live music venue located in the heart of Greater Cincinnati.
Our menu offers a wide variety of backyard BBQ style southern favorites locally sourced and prepared from our kitchen to your table.
This 24,000 square foot facility features two stages that will showcase live country music from local, regional, and national artists.
We offer 250 dining seats, multiple large screen TVs, and three bars serving freshly made cocktails all night long.
LRHLive is the perfect location to host private events and can accommodate up to 2,200 guests.
Come out and enjoy delicious food, live music, and amazing nightlife as we bring Music City to the Queen City for a one-of-a-kind intimate and memorable experience.