Calling Sales Pro's and Foodies:
Base salary up to $75,000!
Performance based Incentive Pay
Excellent Benefits package
Career Growth Opportunities
The Sales Consultant is responsible for growing market share in the West Virginia and surrounding market. Must maintain and grow customer base by penetrating existing accounts and opening new accounts. Responsible for satisfying customer needs and meeting management objectives. Develop a close working relationship with customers and all internal company departments. Responsible for satisfying customer needs and meeting management objectives.
- Managing existing customer base. Visit weekly, provide marketing flyers, menu ideas and market updates.
- Prospecting/opening new accounts to meet company objectives and CMP goals.
- Pricing and order-guide building
- Collecting past due balances
- Attend all sales meetings and trainings
- Maintain a great working relationship with customer service department and operational teams.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of outside B2B sales, and/or chef/restaurant management experience.
- 1 year of outside foodservice sales experience preferred
- Restaurant management / chef experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, and some knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Working knowledge of warehouse distribution, a plus
- Good communication skills
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
Paragon is a division of Sysco, is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 71,000 colleagues and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 333 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer locations.
We offer our colleagues the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.