The TPRM (Third Party Risk Management) / Supplier Risk Developer is a key position in the Product Development (PD) team and the role needs to be involved throughout the Ariba Supplier Risk management solution which is related directly to the Supplier Onboarding Solution.
The Supplier Risk Implementer will have prime responsibility for designing, developing, implementing and controlling Supplier Risk solution in Ariba to support Vendor Onboarding process and its integration to SLP, B&I, SAP - MDG and ECC systems. The candidate should have professional service industry experience ideally in advertising, media and digital services. Ariba Supplier Risk management experience with SLP process functional experience is required. She/he will lead on all aspects of Ariba Supplier Risk and SLP designing, developing and deployment activities
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
The individual will serve as a liaison between the IPG Risk and IPG Global Shared Services work closely with the SAP product design and deployment teams with responsibilities for the following:
- Defining the business requirements by:
- Creating use cases, requirements and process flows
- Participating in the creation of Business Solution Document (BSD) covering current state, future state, mapping to Ariba processes and creating SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Helping determine highest priority requirements for the group and managing expectations related to any changes to those priorities/requirements
- Participating in the review and prioritization of business enhancement requests for potential inclusion in subsequent product releases.
- Taking a leading role in resolution of escalated TPRM/Supplier Risk/SLP - Vendor Onboarding support tickets
- Validating that the solution meets the global and local legal/business requirements
- Documenting integrated business scenarios and creating test scripts
- Participating in the deployment of the Ariba Supplier Risk/SLP enhancements and break-fix items to user base, including providing hands-on training where required
- Develop scope of work and functional specification documents.
- Liaise with other team members to maintain and apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes
- Coordinate and attend meetings with clients and managers to define requirements and project goals for development staff.
- Support the entire implementation effort during all project stages, ensuring that in areas of assigned responsibility milestones and related sign-offs are achieved on a timely basis and in accord with current project plan
- Monitor progress of all tasks against project plan
- Understand the business users requirements for information document and communicate them to the rest of the project team.
- Responsible for organizing meetings and producing minutes, and is usually the facilitator of these meetings.
- Coordinate and produce all documents necessary to complete unit, system, QA and end user testing. Includes development of use cases, test plans, defect tracking.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Should have strong Ariba Supplier Risk and background and knowledge.
- Strong business process knowledge and expertise in Source to Pay Solution
- Minimum 5-7 years of strong Ariba Supplier Risk module experience coupled with Ariba SLP Vendor Onboarding Solution
- Candidate should be well versed and needs to have strong experience with Supplier Risk Template configurations and Approval Phases
- Supplier Risk Engagement Project Template
- Issue Management Template
- Should be proficient in Modular Questionnaires setup related to Risk Assessment
- HIPAA Template
- Modern Slavery Template
- Corruption Template.
- Privacy Template.
- Security Template.
- Strong experience in Risk Master Data setup and functionality:
- Risk Attribute Mapping file
- Risk control definition file
- Risk Control mapping file
- Questionnaire Type
- Risk Severity file
- Risk Probability file
- Needs to have strong knowledge in overall Supplier setup in all Ariba modules - (SR/SLP/Upstream/Downstream)
- Familiarity with all the Supplier UniqueID s (Identification types)
- Good understanding of the integration points between the Ariba SLP/SR/Global Buying/Buying & Invoicing and SAP - MDG and ECC systems
- Experience in implementing Ariba SLP and Supplier Risk for Global environment with multiple countries Localization experience
- Prior experience of adapting Ariba to a Service sector environment
- Ability to analyze complex business scenarios and present a concise recommendation for resolution
- Ability to translate the business requirement to technical requirements vice versa and effectively communicate to a broad audience
- A self-starter who holds themselves to high standards and is able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to manage a process in a matrixed organization where individuals that you are relying on do not report directly to you
- Strong communicator; in writing as well as in presenting to senior leadership and IPG Agencies